Clariflocculators are combination of both flocculation as well as clarification. With this, the installation of plant becomes economical and faster. All these clariflocculators are best suited for water treatment plant, waste treatment plant and effluent treatment plant. Available as centre driven and end driven models, these clariflocculators consists of concentric circular compartments.
- Centre Driven Clariflocculator
- End Driven Clariflocculator
- Full Bridge Clariflocculator
- Half Bridge Clariflocculator
• The water is fed into the clariflocculator. Flocculating paddles increases the flocullation of feed solids .In the process heavy particles settle to the bottom. Remaining liquid flows upward in the clarifier zone. Then the clarified liquid is discharged over a peripheral weir into the peripheral launder. The sludge deposited is then routed to the sludge chambers and discharged.
- Diameter: 4M to maximum upto 70M
- Bridge width varies from 0.75M to 1.5M
- Number of flocculators: 1 to 4
- Municipal water treatment plants
- Primary Treatment in ETP
- Heavy Metal Removal