Demineralization plant (DM plant)
Demineralization is the process of removing mineral salts from water by using the ion exchange process.Demineralized water also known as Deionized water, water that has had its mineral ions removed. Mineral ions such as cations of sodium, calcium, iron, copper, etc and anions such as chloride, sulphate, nitrate, etc are common ions present in water. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which provides ion exchange site for the replacement of the mineral salts in water with water forming H+ and OH- ions. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup. De-mineralization technology is the proven process for treatment of water. A DM Water System produces mineral free water by operating on the principles of ion exchange, Degasification, and polishing. Demineralized Water System finds wide application in the field of steam, power, process, and cooling.
Principle :Raw water is passed via two small polystyrene bead filled (ion exchange resins) beds. While the cations get exchanged with hydrogen ions in first bed, the anions are exchanged with hydroxyl ions, in the second one.
Process :In the context of water purification, ion-exchange is a rapid and reversible process in which impurity ions present in the water are replaced by ions released by an ion-exchange resin. The impurity ions are taken up by the resin, which must be periodically regenerated to restore it to the original ionic form. (An ion is an atom or group of atoms with an electric charge. Positively-charged ions are called cations and are usually metals; negatively-charged ions are called anions and are usually non-metals).
- Variety of cost effective standard models.
- Improved aesthetics and rugged design.
- User friendly, low maintenance and easy to install.
- Simpler distribution and collection systems.
- Quick availability.
- Pre dispatch assembly check.
- The multiport valves are top mounted as well as side mounted with the necessary high pressure rating PVC piping.
- Single valve operation as compared to the six valves in conventional filters
- Each operating step is clearly marked on the valve, thereby eliminating chances of error in the operating sequence.
- Single valve assembly, with its simplified frontal Piping, simpler distribution collecting systems is Very easy to install.
- Rust free
- Less power consumption
- High shelf life
Major Applications :
- Boilers feed water, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Breweries, Swimming pools, Potable Water, Hospitals, Automobile, and Battery, Fertilizers.
- Ion Exchange Plants
We Offer :
Our company offers excellent quality Demineralization Plant manufactured through technically advanced process. Demineralization Water Treatment Plant, provided by our company, is highly demanded in various industries and municipal sectors. Today, we are regarded as one of the trusted Demineralization Water Plant Exporters.
Portable or Mini- DM Water Treatment Plant
The water free from any mineral is called De- Mineralised Water (D.M.Water). Naturally occurring water has various salts in dilute form which are called dissolved solids (TDS) . When the water having such mineral is required to be free from this, it is to be treated in Ion Exchange Resins column (H form) which adsorbs the positively charge ion. Now the cations free passed through Anion Resin Column (OH form) which adsorbs the negatively charged anions and water free from the total ions shall comes out from the system.
Mini DM Plant Specifications
- Model: eDM-5
- Flow rate: 50 to 80 Lit/hr.
- Space requirement: very compact- 1 m x 1m
- Power: NIL, Min inlet pressure 0.5 kg/cm2
- Output TDS: Less that 10 ppm
- Output DM Qty.: 500 Lit at 100 ppm TDS
Food Industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Automobile, laboratory, and many more