Dosing & ph boosters units
The dosing/chlorinating unit is meant to dose a chemical into water. The chemicals can be chlorine for fresh water systems, corrosion inhibitors for main engine cooling water, pH adjustment of fresh water etc.The unit consists of a dosing pump, a control cabinet, an injection valve and a container for the chemical. The container is equipped with a low-level alarm which stops the pump in case chemical runs out, a suction valve and a manual agitator. All components are mounted on a stable steel frame for easy installation.
The most common application is that the dosing unit is being used to prechlorinate or pH-adjust fresh water, prechlorinate evaporated water or bunker water, on its way to fresh water holding tank, and to rechlorinate water before it is distributed. The prechlorination systems are normally controlled by flow meters in bunker water flow line and evaporated water flow line respectively. This ensures enough chlorine dosed into the actual water flow in the water line proportionately.
- Corrosion Inhibits Chemical for Main Engine Cooling Water
- pH-adjust Water
- Chlorinate Fresh Water
- Easy Installation and Operation
- Sl water solutions(SLWS) offer an extensive range of high performance chemical dosing pumps and chemical metering equipment suitable for most industrial and commercial applications.
- SLWS full range of metering pumps includes electronic dosing pumps, mechanical diaphragm dosing pumps and peristaltic pumps.
- All SLWS are engineered to the highest quality standards and offer excellent long term reliability, accuracy and control.
- SLWS chemical metering pumps are ideal for applications including water treatment chemical dosing, cooling tower biocide dosing, inhibitor dosing, pH control and adjustment, detergent dosing, swimming pool chemical treatment applications and many other commercial and industrial process applications