Lime soda softening
Lime soda process is the method of softening hard water. This process is now obsolete but was very useful for the treatment of large volumes of hard water .
However, it is important to note that it is not possible to remove all of the hardness from water. In actual practice, about 50 to 80 mg/L will remain as a residual hardnes.
PRIME REASONS MAKES IT PREMIUM BUSINESS
- LONG STANDING BUSINESS: Never ending demand Essentiality has made it long term business.
- HIGHEST FPROFITIBILITY : Best in consumable industries.
- INVESTMENT : From 1 lac – 1 cr. any type of business class / investor can afford.
- GRAND FOR BUSINESS: Government facilities like subsidy 35% to 50% / Bank loan up to 85%.
- LOW PAY BACK PERIOD :You may get your money back in 12-24 months.
- STATUS BUSINESS : Give you immese response with many,
MANUFACTURING STAGE WISE INSPECTION
After fabrication of the unit At the time of assembling of the unit. While fitting of sealed pack Membrane Inspection of fully assembled plant.
With the best design our plant has absolute zero maintenance. The replacement of consumable is also low. Further, preventive and periodic maintenance are easy and can be done by any persons.