Multi-media filters represent a significant improvement over single-media filters. This is due primarily to improved filter bed action based on the innovative use and selection of filter media. Multi-media filtration permits delivery of high quality filtered water at much faster flow rates, as compared to a conventional sand filter.
In a conventional sand filter, lighter and finer sand particles are found at the top of the filter bed, and coarser, heavier sand particles remain at the bottom after backwashing. Filtration takes place in the top few inches of the filter bed.
The multi-media filter is radically different. The multi-media filter bed, in comparison to the sand filter bed, is upside down. Coarse, but lighter, particles backwash to the top, whereas finer, but heavier, particles remain at the bottom of the bed. The innovation lies in the selection of suitable media. This configuration has many advantages. The entire bed acts as a filter, rather than only the top few inches. Turbidity is trapped throughout the bed, enabling the filter to hold far more solids filtered from the water before backwashing is necessary.
PRIME REASONS MAKES IT PREMIUM BUSINESS
- LONG STANDING BUSINESS: Never ending demand Essentiality has made it long term business.
- HIGHEST FPROFITIBILITY : Best in consumable industries.
- INVESTMENT : From 1 lac – 1 cr. any type of business class / investor can afford.
- GRAND FOR BUSINESS: Government facilities like subsidy 35% to 50% / Bank loan up to 85%.
- LOW PAY BACK PERIOD :You may get your money back in 12-24 months.
- STATUS BUSINESS : Give you immese response with many,
MANUFACTURING STAGE WISE INSPECTION
After fabrication of the unit At the time of assembling of the unit. While fitting of sealed pack Membrane Inspection of fully assembled plant.
With the best design our plant has absolute zero maintenance. The replacement of consumable is also low. Further, preventive and periodic maintenance are easy and can be done by any persons.