Moving Bed Reactor
MBBR - Economically solution
With the Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) Triqua International offers an economically solution for wastewater treatment or if applicable discharge regulations are not as strict.With this application we offer advanced wastewater treatment solutions for the industrial and municipal markets. These solutions significantly increase the capacity and efficiency of existing wastewater treatment plants, while minimizing the size of new plant deployments.
This method makes it possible to attain good efficiency results of disposal with low energy consumption. This process is used for the removal of organic substances, nitrification and denitrification. The MBBR process can be used for a variety of different applications to attain the desired results, depending on the quality of the wastewater and the discharge regulations.
- Easy to operate and control
- Robust design
- Low load on particle separation
- No clogging of bio-film carriers
- Flexible reactor design
- Compact design
- Cost efficient
- Minimize process complexity and operator attention
- Fast recovery from process upsets
- Flexible Technology
- Durable & Stable
- Simply to extend
- Environmentally friendly
- All types of industrial and domestic wastewater
- Both organic as nitrogen removal
- New plants or system upgrades
- Limited footprint
- With the help of latest machines and technology, we are able to provide superior grade Moving Bed Bio Reactor. To enhance the surface area for bio-growth these reactors are filled with specified quantity of bio media made of light weight plastic material. These products are tested on various parameters to ensure their adherence to set industry standards and quality norms.