Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant
Our selection of a packaged treatment plant offers the user a pre-engineered and pre-fabricated method of treating wastewater with an aerobic process. The final effluent can be released safely into the environment such as receiving streams, rivers, etc. Treated non-potable water is also being used as a new source of water to promote agricultural and aquaculture production, industrial uses, water sustainability, and reclamation uses such as irrigation, wash down, and / or artificial recharge.
The Packaged Plant Treatment System is a type of biological treatment for domestic waste using the extended aeration process. Packaged Plants are compact, self-contained, and factory prefabricated. They are able to treat 1,000 to 150,000 gallons per day, depending on your unique application.
- Pre-engineered, pre-fabricated structures result in lower cost.
- Unit is easily transported to the customer’s project site.
- Design allows for quick turnaround time for delivery and installation.
- Treatment System is simple to operate and requires low manpower.
- User friendly – low and easy maintenance.
- Regulatory compliant.
- Custom design / application specific systems.
- Long service life